Auto enrolment - What's it all about?
If your new to being an employer, or have missed the news, there is a new UK law you need to be aware of, its called Automatic Enrolment, and it states that you have to provide a workplace pension for each of your employees.
Your employees will need to be enrolled into a workplace pension scheme if they are:
- Aged between 22 and the State Pension age
- Earn at least £833 per month
- Work in the UK
As an employer, it is your duty to enrol every employee into the pension scheme, calculate and pay their contributions, You will also have to match their contributions as per the legal minimum and inform HMRC
Making use of a Jon Shatford Payroll Solution, we will do all the hard work for you. We will:
- Create NEST Pension on your behalf
- Assess and enrol your team into the workplace pension
- Assess and make contributions for each pay run
- Create communications for all staff covering staging dates and much more
- Provide data to pension provider on your behalf
For a free consultation on auto enrolment email email@example.com, or for any more general assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01488 853193